Saturday, August 21, 2010

Open Call Thursday August 26th


ATLANTA, GA  (August 20, 2010) – Paramount Pictures is seeking local actors and actresses to appear in a new movie based on the classic 1980’s film, “Footloose,” helmed by Director Craig Brewer, which will be shooting in the Atlanta area through November. 
Casting Director Bill Marinella, a 17-year industry veteran, is leading the search for extras to appear as background talent for this studio production.  
Those selected for work on the movie will be paid and receive free parking. You must be at least 18 years of age to apply.  If you have a headshot, please feel free to bring it.
The open call will be held, Thursday, August 26th 4pm-6pm.
Cowboys Bar 
1750 North Roberts Road NW
Kennesaw Georgia 30144

The movie is looking for the following types of persons:
  • High school age looking (minimum18 yrs of age to play younger)
  • “Character types” including persons with interesting facial features, hairstyles, aged “weather worn” looks
  • Casting ages 18 and over, persons of all ethnicities, shapes and sizes, for church leaders
  • Farmers, speedway racetrack fans, southern looking ladies and gentleman in
    “Sunday Best”
  • Real cheerleaders and high school jocks in school attire (minimum18 yrs of age to play younger)
  • Sweet southern gals and strong men who work with their hands
  • Line dancers with “best attire”

Wardrobe directions:  
  • NO LOGOS of any kind ABSOLUTELY
  • Please dress in layers in simple forms (example: t-shirt, flannel shirt, light jacket, overalls, denim, khakis, business wear, long-sleeve shirts, tie)
  • NO small PRINTS/PATTERNS (summer patterns are okay as long as not to too “busy”), ladies jeans and dresses are fine, nothing too revealing
  • Townsfolk, working class women and men and southern churchgoers, please come dressed in your “best looks” with hats, suspenders, purses, bonnets and accessories
  • Please come with hair and make-up applied and be camera ready

Those selected to work on this production will need to be available for an ENTIRE 13-hour day and make arrangements for a Monday thru Friday shooting schedule.
You must have 2 forms of valid identification for work.  Please bring official state ID’s (e.g., driver’s license, birth certificate, U.S. Passport). 

Join the Twitter casting blast for what we are seeking daily at

# # #

Sunday, August 15, 2010


To work on set you must have the proper identification to fill out the Federal I-9, failure to present these documents will result in you not getting paid!!! Here are some info and links to help you get a head start on finding the required documents, so there will be no issues when you are on set.

A variety of documents acceptable for I-9 purposes. The employee must supply either:
One document that establishes both identity and employment eligibility (on List A on the I-9) OR
One document that establishes identity (on List B), together with another document that establishes employment eligibility (on List C)
All documentation must be unexpired as of April 3, 2009[2]
Documents that may be used under "List A" of the I-9 form to establish both identity and employment eligibility include:
U.S. Passport
U.S. Passport Card
An unexpired foreign passport with an I-551 stamp, or with Form I-94 attached which indicates an unexpired employment authorization
A Permanent Resident Card (often called a "green card") or Alien Registration Receipt Card with photograph
An Unexpired Temporary Resident Card
An Unexpired Employment Authorization Card
An Unexpired Employment Authorization Document issued by the Dept. of Homeland Security that includes a photograph (Form I-766)
Documents that may be used under "List B" of the I-9 to establish identity include:
Driver's license or I.D. card issued by a U.S. state or outlying possession of the U.S., provided it contains a photograph or identifying information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address.
Federal or state I.D. card provided it contains a photograph or identifying information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address.
School I.D. with photograph
* Voter's registration card no longer acceptable
U.S. Armed Services identification card or draft record
U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
Native American tribal document
Driver's license issued by a Canadian government authority
For individuals under the age of 18 only, the following documents may be used to establish identity:
School record or report card
Clinic, doctor or hospital record
Day-care or nursery school record
Employees who supply an item from List B must also supply an item from List C
Documents that may be used under "List C" of the I-9 to establish employment eligibility include:
A U.S. Social Security card issued by the Social Security Administration (Note: cards that specify "not valid for employment" are not acceptable.)
A birth certificate issued by the U.S. State Department (Form FS-545 or Form DS-1350) Original or certified copy of a birth certificate from the U.S. or an outlying possession of the U.S., bearing an official seal
Native American tribal document
U.S. Citizen I.D. Card (Form I-197)
An I.D. Card for the use of a Resident Citizen in the United States (Form I-179)
An unexpired employment authorization card issued by the Dept. of Homeland Security (other than those included on List A)
U.S. citizens who have lost their social security card can apply for a duplicate at the Social Security Administration.

Employment Eligibility Verification - USCIS

Sample I-9